What you can send:
There are list of items you can send but here are few examples:
- Artificial Jewelry
- Household Stuff
- Food Items (to specific countries)
- Electrical Items…..
What you can’t send:
The following items will NOT be accepted for carriage by Air Skyway. This list includes items which are prohibited for carriage by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country from, to or through which the items may be carried. For international carriage there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. Air Skyway may at its sole discretion refuse to carry other items not listed below.
- Antiques, works of art and fine art with an individual value in excess of Rs. 25,000/-
- Cash and travelers cheques
- Complete original and imitation firearms and firearm parts, (includes rifle butts, trigger mechanisms, screws / bolts etc which are manufactured for the sole purpose of creating a functional firearm), ammunition, explosives
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations
- Small Electronic Items, including Mobile Phones, containing Lithium Batteries –each package may not contain more than 2 batteries which must be contained within the electronic device
- Furs and ivory
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and/or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods and narcotics)
- Jewelry, Costume Jewelry, Watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of Rs. 25,000/- per waybill
- Laptop Computers – No more than 1 laptop computer per package. Each package may not contain more than 1 lithium battery which must be contained within the laptop. The shipment must not exceed Rs. 25,000/- per waybill
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, birds and fish), Insects, larvae, pupae etc
- Loose lithium batteries
- Clinical and or Biological samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Perishable items that require a temperature controlled environment (including but not limited to foodstuffs and flowers)
- Pornography (whether in printed, film or digital format)
- Tobacco, loose leaf tobacco products and pre-rolled cigarettes.